GreenPath Financial Wellness
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
Did you know you have access to GreenPath’s financial experts to guide you through life’s financial challenges? GreenPath is a non-profit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy lives. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals. GreenPath offers personalized assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management
- Debt repayment
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
CALL TOLL- FREE 877-337- 3399 TODAY
PCMCU’s Virtual Branch Online Banking service offers a tool in which members can receive instant/secure access to their credit score, credit report, and more!
- Receive free monitoring capabilities and alerts sent to your email address
- Receive first notice of money-saving loan offers/other special offers from PCMCU
- Utilize your credit “report card” which gives you a rating
- Receive suggestions on how to improve your score
- Receive financial education
- Credit Sense initiates a soft pull in order to retrieve your credit score, so this may not affect your overall score
- Personal information will not be sold or shared with others
An online service delivering investment advice for all of our members investment accounts, such as 401(k), IRA, and brokerage accounts
“Financial Guard provides Credit Union Members with professional, unbiased, transparent investment guidance through a digital, interactive, online experience.”
Financial advice at the right price on your investment accounts!
Receive a grade on your portfolio using a simple A-F system, while Financial Guard will recommend changes on how to increase your investment “grade.”
Receive a personalized weekly summary of your accounts
Online Auto Buying Resource
PCMCU’s Auto Buying Resource is the power of car buying at your fingertips! The right car, the right loan, and the right fit for you!
Experience the convenience of:
- Searching new or pre-owned vehicles at dealerships near you all in one place!
- Compare vehicles of your interest with the multi-vehicle comparison tool.
- Save vehicles to your “garage” for quick access in returning to your favorites!
- Receive Free CARFAX Reports and NADA Vehicle Pricing
- Utilize the re-finance calculators
- And more!
PROTECTION YOU NEED.
DEDICATED EXPERTISE YOU DESERVE.
LifeStages® provides personalized, comprehensive proactive and resolution services that go far beyond do-it-yourself kit resolution and simple credit monitoring.
As a member of PCM Credit Union, you and your family receive identity protection services – that includes 24/7 access to fraud specialists and unlimited resolution assistance!
For more tips and information on how you can better protect your identity, visit CyberScout now for:
- breaking news on identity scams
- Monthly newsletters and in-depth articles
- Proactive tips and tools to fight identity theft
Call a fraud specialist for help at 877.373.4023 if you have become a victim!
Focused Tax Solutions
What’s your STORY? Your taxes may look like a pile of numbers to you… But not to Focused Tax Solutions!
They see a story… your story.
Learn how to reduce your taxes and so much more through another valued partner of PCMCU. Focused Tax Solutions provides assistance in educating members on tax reduction strategies, how to protect your spouse, how to plan for social security, and also how to calculate health costs in retirement. Click here to learn more about our upcoming education & workshops available through Focused Tax Solutions. Contact Focused Tax Solutions today, to start saving for your tomorrow. Call (920) 393-6571 for more information on tax preparation and planning or email Focused Tax Solutions at [email protected]. Learn more at www.FocusedTax.com
Focused Tax Solutions Workshop
Learn tax reduction strategies – How to protect your spouse –Social security planning – Calculating health cost in retirement.
GREEN BAY: PCM Credit Union, 601 Willard Drive
Sept. 14th – 2pm & 6pm Medicare Workshop