PCMCU's Virtual Branch Online Banking & Free eServices
Virtual Branch is the popular and rapidly growing online delivery channel. This technology makes it easy for you to access your account information, transfer funds from one account to another, pay bills, make loan payments, view electronic statements, view account history and send and receive secure messages – 24/7.
Here's what you'll receive with Virtual Branch:
Easy online self-enrollment ~ set up online account access when it's convenient for you
Set up a payment schedule that works for you and puts you in control
Set up eAlerts for account status
Set up enhanced BillPay service
Enroll in mobile banking service (text and web-enabled mobile devices)
Set up person-to-person payment service
Here's what you'll experience with VB, plus BillPay service:Access to BillPay is completely secure
View, pay and receive bills all in one location
You may receive reminders when bills are due
You may pay bills on the go with Mobile Money and your web-enabled mobile device
Here's what you'll experience with VB, plus Credit Card Access:
Online Credit Card Access allows you to have 24 hour access, manage every aspect of your credit card account, download statements, and pay your bill online.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions or concerns regarding PCMCU's Virtual Branch and eServices, please feel free to contact us, or call (920) 499-2831 for more information. We are always happy to serve you!
Helpful hints when using Virtual Branch:
- One of the awesome enhancements with Virtual Branch is the capability of being able to link all of your accounts together under one logon id. Just call PCMCU and ask for the “link your accounts together” option, and we'll be happy to set you up with this added convenience!
- When you're enrolling in Virtual Branch, the 'Member Number' is your account number and the 'Security Code' is considered your password.
- You may reset your own password/security code by clicking "Forgot Security Code" when entering your Logon ID.
- Enroll in eStatements today for both your personal and credit card statements. It's safe, secure and convenient.
- Don't forget to sign up for mobile banking. You may set up account alerts under the "Self Service" tab to receive designated balance alerts via email and text.
- Did you know that you are able to retrieve 23 months of history on Virtual Branch? You can also export that history information to Microsoft Money.
Please feel free to contact the credit union if you have any questions!